Sunday, February 19, 2012

Robin's "4:00 AM Ramen"

I threw this together when I couldn't sleep. I thought it was good - one of those things that I might not often be in the mood for, but a nice different snack.

If you haven't yet, please vote in the poll (in my previous entry) for the recipe that you want me to post next.

Ingredients:
  • 1 block Ramen noodles of any chicken flavor, including the seasoning packet (I used regular chicken. A "picante" or lime chili variety might make this a little intense, but if you don't mind that, I say go for it!)
  • 1/8 cup bacon bits or leftover chopped cooked bacon
  • 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder or a garlic seasoning of your choice
  • 1/4 teaspoon lime juice

1. Cook the Ramen and add the seasoning packet as usual.
2. Add the garlic powder/seasoning and lime juice, then toss noodles.
3.  Stir in the bacon.

No comments:

Post a Comment